Need to update email settings?
27vdd53's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 10th, 2018 12:15 AM

trying to login into my sbcglobal.net account

I've had this account for years and several days ago it wasn't recognizing my password.  This is the only email account I have and need to access it.  Please help

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

How do I get back to my sbcglobal.net account

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

@Mambos1020   You will have to tell us more details about your problem.

How long has it been since you last logged in?  Are you using an email program such as Outlook?

Are you able to to view your email on the web?   (start.att.com, on the left click Mail)

Also, please write down the error text that you are getting. Is it a server timeout? Is there nothing shown?

Any information will help diagnose your problem.

In the past 3 weeks my sbcglobal.net account has gone from reliable to nearly every other day off! So it is

not surprising to me that you are having a problem. It might just start working tomorrow!

I still have not figured out why.

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

Can't login on Chrome/IE/iPhone, works on Edge

Hello,

13 days ago I was locked out of my email account. I reset the password but it wouldn't let me back in. I deleted the cache/browsing history/cookies many times, I tried using Chrome and IE, tried both on two different laptops. Talked to 14 different AT&T customer service reps and nobody could figure it out. I finally tried again using a third browser, Microsoft Edge - and it works! But it is still not working on Chrome, IE or my iPhone. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Like I said, I deleted my cache,etc many times - I even uninstalled Chrome and reinstalled it.  Nada. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd really love to be use my email on Chrome and on my iPhone.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

you will need to call att ask for digital department. They have locked your account due to malicious attempts to access it so you can't reset password or anything even on att.com

You must call. I talked to people for 2 weeks that kept telling me to just reset my password but once I got to the proper rep at att, she let me know that the only way to resolve this was to call them. Once she gave me temp password, we went to att.com, entered my sbcglobal email with temp pass, changed to new pass then changed it in my email setting on my phone and pc, all my emails came in.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you for posting your fix. This was also tried, but failed. I currently can get my email via Outlook on my PC. Maybe when I have time I will give ATT another try. Glad you're able to access your email.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

This does not work because there is no option now to answer security questions.

It lists the last four numbers correctly of my cell, [the first six are X'd out] but no text ever comes.

Help!!

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks thsbcchat92 I gave it another try and the key as you stated above is to call and get a temporary password and then log in to att.com using your bellsouth or sbcglobal email address. I kept trying to login to my att.com account using the user ID for my internet and bill payments.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

5 years ago

Hi as thsbcchat92 suggested I called and requested a temporary password for my bellsouth.net email address logged into att.com using my bellsouth email address as the userid and the temporary password. Updated the password logged out then went to att.net and was able to login. 1.877.722.3755 I didn't ask for the digital department I just told the rep my bellsouth.net email account was locked and I needed a temporary password.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

tried all the steps and it does not work.  getting frustrated as iI have been trying to do this for 2 hours+

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I am trying to login to my sbcglobal email. I have had this account for over 10 years I know my password but it is not working

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.