Need to update email settings?
27vdd53's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 10th, 2018 12:15 AM

trying to login into my sbcglobal.net account

I've had this account for years and several days ago it wasn't recognizing my password.  This is the only email account I have and need to access it.  Please help

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

6 years ago

I have logged into att.net and starting yesterday, It has been redirecting me to a yahoo login for me to login a second time. I have cleared my cookies and cach. Prior to this the email had a popup for yahoo asking me to agree to terms for a third party. I did not click on this I just bypassed it. I have swbell.net.

Employee

• 

169 Messages

6 years ago

Hi all,

When you attempt to sign into your @att.net email from from the AT&T Homepage (http://www.att.net), you are being directed to yahoo. AT&T is aware of this. You can still use your att.net and sbcglobal email address as normal. I spoke to our email contact and they are working on addressing this. 

If you have issues signing in or viewing your emails, our email troubleshooting article has steps that may help. 

If you have questions regarding Yahoo Terms & Conditions change, visit our FAQ page

ChrisZ

• 

1 Message

I am still not able to login to my sbcglobal.net email. when I try using the att.net link you suggested above, this is the message I get:

We are sorry, but you are not authorized to access this web site. Please verify you are authorized and re-enter your User ID and Password.

I have tried everything. This is so frustrating.

• 

2 Messages

Me too. I have never changed my password. Still wont let me in even if i " recorver" im convinced that yahoo. Who ever owns my email account (Edited per community guidelines)! Horrible service. Completely trash. I have so much i NEED from account i cant access. Because i so much issues with just trying to get my email. I WILL NEVER BE AN AT&T COSTUMER EEEEVVVER!!! MY BATTLE BEEN MONTHS STILL ABSOLUTELY NO LUCK! Thanks at&t super swell how yall take care of us

(edited)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I HAD ANOTHER EMAIL THAT WAS GIVEN TO ME. IT DOES NOT WORK. WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Third call to AT&T...was on phone 31/2 hours because I am unable to send or receive my email...no solution.  The tech didn't tell me about the issue with Yahoo.  However I still cannot access my sbcglobal.net account.  I feel frustrated and angry because my important medical, family and friends use this email to reach me.  I was asked to create a new password but every time I do it keeps sending me back to create a new password even though the new one I enter is excellent strength.   PLEASE...PLEASE...HELP

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

i cant log in

Employee

• 

169 Messages

6 years ago

Hi all, 

Have you attempted a password reset? If so, you will need to wait 24 hours before signing in. 

@savanah.gantt, what troubleshooting have you performed?

ChrisZ

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

did not received any email from sbcglobal.net

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am getting a message that says my mailbox is outdated.  I need to re-validate and login to restore my mailbox and avoid being suspended.  I don't know what to do here.  

Employee

• 

169 Messages

6 years ago

@dmthosmas6,

Is this email you're seeing or a popup? 

Chris

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

@dmthomas6:

That "sounds" like the same old phishing email.  You don't have to "re-validate" anything so don't replay or click any links.  Just trash it.

Note, there is a popup banner in the webmail for users using so-called "outdated" browsers for the webmail (stupidity IMO unless att plans to use newer browser features for more annoying/intrusive ads in the future).  That's tied to this att announcement.  Some users are claiming they are getting emails about this too (verdict is still out - as far as I am concerned - on whether the email is spam/phishing).  But even there the email subject is about outdated browsers not so called account re-validations.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.