slow upload speed at my house

Contributor

slow upload speed at my house

AT&T  -  how do I get to a real escalation team??  I know I have 3mbps to my house but the Max AT&T plan is 768K download . .   this gives me only 1ook upload.  I have been turned over to "The AT&T  Escalation Team" four times with promises to receive call back within 24 hours.  I have never received any call back.  One AT&T suppoort person offered their solution - drive to Starbucks and look for a hotspot.

Message 1 of 2 (2,140 Views)
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Solution
Accepted by ATTDelia (Employee)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: slow upload speed at my house

[ Edited ]

FW Reuning,

I would try first to run a diagnostic test by following the link below to see if your having trouble on your line.

AT&T Troubleshoot & Resolve

To get into direct contact with an ATT representative you can send a private message by following the link below. Please include your name, email address, phone number and the best time you can be contacted.

Private Message

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (2,111 Views)