Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Feb 28, 2013
8:45:20 AM
View profile
sent mail not going to sent folder

I was recently hacked and notice now that no email messages i send goes to the sent folder.  Tried checking to see if the hacker had rerouted but cannot find it..  I can create a filter but not sure if that is what i need to do.

I was recently hacked and notice now that no email messages i send goes to the sent folder.  Tried checking to see if the hacker had rerouted but cannot find it..  I can create a filter but not sure if that is what i need to do.

Accepted Solution

sent mail not going to sent folder

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 28, 2013 11:11:55 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

leslieas,

Sorry about the trouble your having with your email account. Please use the link below and go through verifying mail options to see if everything is in order.

My AT&T email account may have been hacked, phished, or compromised

If  this issue still isn't resolved please send a private message to our ATTCustomer care team by using the link below. Please include your name, email address, phone number and the best time that you can be contacted. Please allow up to 48 hours for a team member to contact you.

Private Message

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

leslieas,

Sorry about the trouble your having with your email account. Please use the link below and go through verifying mail options to see if everything is in order.

My AT&T email account may have been hacked, phished, or compromised

If  this issue still isn't resolved please send a private message to our ATTCustomer care team by using the link below. Please include your name, email address, phone number and the best time that you can be contacted. Please allow up to 48 hours for a team member to contact you.

Private Message

James

Re: sent mail not going to sent folder

2 of 2 (523 Views)
Solution