Explore & discover

Helpful Links

sbcglobal.net login

Contributor

sbcglobal.net login

I am trying to log in to my account.  But when I insert my login ID instead of being able to insert my password I am ushered to a page to suggesting I've forgotten my password.  Therefore I can't log in after changing my password now twice.  [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]screenshot_20180227_124124.jpg

Message 1 of 18
ACE - Expert

Re: sbcglobal.net login

How is a user to know that an email server address is being swapped?

Mind reading! Man LOL  Att articles are done the way they always have.  By posting articles and the users are just supposed to know an article has been changed or created.  I find out about them when if do google searches on problems and they turn up in the search results or see a reference in someone else's thread to one I don't know about.

As for that server settings article, that was created years ago (now) and hasn't changed much except I think for adding a reference to the secure mail key which came later than the settings.  I wish they would date those things at least.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 18
Contributor

I can go back and forth fluently on my phone between my sbcglobal.net and my gmail account.

But I can't get back to sbcglobal from gmail.  I need to be able to go back to sbcglobal.net easier

Message 17 of 18
ACE - Expert

@shpnsndisu 

I can go back and forth fluently on my phone between my sbcglobal.net and my gmail account.

What does "go back and forth" mean?  Can the phone email client app access each account with no problems?

But I can't get back to sbcglobal from gmail.

But you just previously said you can "go back and forth" (not sure "fluently" is the correct word, but anyhow).  I take that to mean you can still fetch email from both accounts.  So what's "can't bet back" really mean here?  This is certainly not a att/yahoo email problem.  Sounds like there's a problem with the client app.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 18 of 18
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support