Explore & discover

Helpful Links

sbcglobal.net email account

Contributor

sbcglobal.net email account

I am trying to retrieve my emails from my sbcglobal.net email account after uploading to my new phone.

I have ATT for internet and want to keep the sbcglobal email address.  How do I retrieve my password without it going to my email address for a hint.  I can't get in it, so how does that make sense? I went to the sprint store today and they helped me reset it, but when i type in the new password, it doesn't recognize it.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by beckyww
‎07-06-2018 12:27 PM

Re: sbcglobal.net email account

You cannot "retrieve" a password, only change it.

Forgot ID/Password

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

AT&T will not reset my password to a legacy account I setup over ten years ago. I don't remember the phone number associated with the account or my security questions.  Does anyone know if there is a back door? 

Thanks for your time.

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

I can't even change hubby's.  He has had longer than when asked 2 step verification, so can get past those questions!!  Spent 45 min on phone with ATT, who said this is not an active account. Finally gave me a number to call.  Email has worked fine for years, and all of a sudden quit after downloading early today via Entourage (Office for Mac).  Can't retrieve, and can't log in to web mail either.  If we can ever get today's, will definitely set up a new one. Very frustrating.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support