reset email password

Highlighted
Contributor

reset email password

I am trying to rest my password for my email account. I cannot remember the security questions answers that we used. I do not get a choice of using a temporary password. Since I only am an AT&T wireless customer I cannot find any location where I can get help changing my email password.

For a communications company AT&T is certainly the most difficult company to communicate with a person.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: reset email password

Hello Woodguyco,

Try calling 1-877-312-5550, that's a direct number to AT&T's Web Support team and they should be able to help you with that.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having trouble with your email? Need to change your password? Has your email been hacked? Check out the links below for help! Don't Forget To Search The Forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support