replied mail added to original can't separate from orginal for additional forward or reply.

Tutor

replied mail added to original can't separate from orginal for additional forward or reply.

In the past when I forwarded an email, or replied to the email the original was there for further forwarding or replying.  Now I see after I forwarded or replied one time that the whole history of actions on the email is present and I can't just forward the original.  While this is a common practice for different email providers it is not convenient if I want my responses or other responses to others not included.  I think that you should have an include or exclude check box next to a segment of the email chain.

Message 1 of 4 (600 Views)
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by topic author edrobinov
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: replied mail added to original can't separate from orginal for additional forward or reply.

Try unchecking "Enable Conversations" in Settings (a gear icon in the upper right corner)

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (567 Views)
Tutor

Re: replied mail added to original can't separate from orginal for additional forward or reply.

The solution worked.  Thank you.

Message 3 of 4 (507 Views)
Community Manager

You're welcomeSmiley Happy

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (359 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.