Protect yourself online
JJL111's profile

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

Thursday, May 8th, 2014 11:23 PM

email sent folder shows all from: "me"

In my 'sent' emails - all show from 'me'.

Used to show to whom sent = better info.

Tried the 'view' option = no 'to whom' sent option.

Thanks, John

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Never mind, I figured it out. (Settings, uncheck "Enable Conversations") What a waste of time.

Still hate the new layout. You can't resize the columns or sort the columns with one click and the new ad at the top of the email list is seriously annoying. And the ads on the side take up a lot more space on the screen. And the washed out appearance is harder to read. Could go on and on. Will probably switch to Outlook.

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

golfnwaltz - Go to settings & disable conversations. Then you wil have a nice choice of sort fields under send/view that does not include sender.

The me in sender will toggle on with enable conversations & disappear wihen conversations are not enabled.

Mentor

• 

78 Messages

10 years ago

This new email format keeps popping up and instead of the company name or my name it comes up with ME..... so any time in subject or to or from it is from not my company's name it is ME.. This is the scecond time this occured -the first ist corrected it self. Now it is not ---So what is going on? and How can I get this corrected?

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, JJL111 and stitchnkitty!

Thanks for posting. It sounds like you're both experiencing the same issue. If you click on the little gear icon, it should open up your settings, and you may be able to change "Sender's Info." For more information about the updated email, click on the link below.

New AT&T E-mail

If you're still having trouble, feel free to send us a private message by clicking here. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please don't hesitate to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for the reply. Found solution = on the wheel/settings - set email to 'Basic' = shows

who sent to instead of 'me'. - John

Mentor

• 

78 Messages

10 years ago

is no place to change the sender!!! I changed to basic and it fixed it but every time I change screens it defaults back--- HOW ANNOYING

whos idea was this anyway?

Mentor

• 

78 Messages

10 years ago

Found the sender name in accounts - it is what it is supposed to be... So this is not the solution....

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

TY works for now - hope I do nto have the reset it all the time

Mentor

• 

78 Messages

10 years ago

I have messed with this to no success--- I am in Firefox browser and the save is only for that moment and that tab so how do I get it to be permenent?

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

10 years ago

When in the "new email" there is a wheel in the upper right.

Click that + go to settings + click "basic em" at bottom - this solved it

permanently for me. - John 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.