Explore & discover

Helpful Links

email password reset

Employee

email password reset

want to reset email password for a sub account, not main account login.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by bentley78
‎11-04-2018 6:01 PM

Re: email password reset

I believe you can do it from the primary by getting into Manage Accounts through the primary's myAT&T .  Alternatively log into myAT&T using the sub-account's email and password.  Also could use Forgot ID/Password.  And finally the "forget" when trying to login to start.att.net or the webmail.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Employee

Will give this a try, thanks.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Hi.    I tried resetting a sub account password but it says the sub account is now linked to an att access id and  I no longer have permission.     How do I get the att access id and permission now to my sub accounts?

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support