For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
saxyman's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, January 14th, 2016 7:26 PM

email contact box has changed

When I open email contact box to fwd an email the appearance has changed with check boxes now on the right. When I check selected boxes and click "done" It doesn`t add contacts to send list and prompts me to "ad contacts"  I am unable to fwd email however the reply to sender function works.  My contact box looks "strange" and different than before.  Have I been hacked or invaded by evil cookies?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

I did a chat session with att tech and gave control of CU.  He simply changed the view back to classic and that solved the problem. I later changed back to new appearance and the fwd function is working fine so far. Go to email settings. The contact box still has the new look but now works.  Hope this helps .......................saxyman

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

8 years ago

I have Firefox, problem is still there, no use of contacts to forward mail, just strated three days ago!!!!!!! ????????  Where can we go on ATT for help, a chat box or something?  Thanks, James997

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

this is what is exactly happening to me! now What?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

has anyone found a answer to our problem, can ATT help us somewhere?  Thanks, James997

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have exactly the same problem.  I have no idea why or how this change occurred, it was just there one day when I opened my email.  I thought it may have been because I was getting a banner that stated that my browser did not support the email and that I needed to upgrade my browser, so I upgraded to Firefox(which was my only choice) and that did nothing!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I cannot get into my email at tuppy@bellsouth.net.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

My passwords are not working.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have contact list from my email contacts, but at this time I am not able to add or remove contacts from those lists, except if I delite the contact. I would like to keep my contact but I need to updat my contact lists. Could you please let me know what do I have to do?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.