For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
Elsie56's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Friday, March 7th, 2014 4:41 PM

att yahoo calendar

My att yahoo calendar was not loading at all earlier, and now I am getting the message: 

You're almost there, but your web browser doesn't support the newest version of AT&T Yahoo! Calendar;  I went on and did the newer version of Explorer, still getting the same message.  Anyone else having this issue?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

10 years ago

Hello @Elsie56 thanks for your post.  I wanted to tag along with @Computer-Joe and question which version of Windows you are using.  Thanks for sharing that you updated your Explorer.

AT&T Yahoo! mail supports the following browsers for these operating systems with JavaScript enabled:

• Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8
    • IE 7.0 without support for these Mail features: the reply bar, Yahoo! Messenger in Mail, Slideshows, Themes
    • IE 8.0 and newer
    • Firefox version 19 and newer
    • Safari version 4.0 and newer
    • Google Chrome version 25 and newer
  • Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, and 10.6
    • Firefox version 19 and newer
    • Safari version 4.0 and newer
    • Google Chrome version 25 and newer

Please find the above information and additional details by reviewing the article AT&T Yahoo! Basic Mail.

I hope this is helpful!  ~Delia

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

10 years ago

@Elsie56@  wrote:

My att yahoo calendar was not loading at all earlier, and now I am getting the message: 

You're almost there, but your web browser doesn't support the newest version of AT&T Yahoo! Calendar;  I went on and did the newer version of Explorer, still getting the same message.  Anyone else having this issue?

What version of Windows are you using (XP, Vista, Win7, etc.)?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have windows 10, and have had it for two months with no issues with my AT&T email account, but suddently I can't view the calendar and people I shared the calendar with cannot see it either. What can I do to retrieve my calendar and data?

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

8 years ago

The yahoo (att) calander has been having issues for about the last month or so.. you are not alone, and with the impending sale of yahoo to who knows who, the tech support is, as they call it, "In a state of flux" until further notice.

Apologies, but most folks are having this issue, not just you.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.