Explore & discover

Helpful Links

att.net Login Issue

Community Support

att.net Login Issue

Hello all,

We are aware of an email issue that is preventing our members from logging in. We do not have a time-frame this will be resolved but our teams are actively working to address this.

Logging in using login.yahoo.com is a workaround.

-ATTU-verseCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 20

Re: email login issues with bellsouth.net email

Here is the reply in November from Barry at ATTCares:

Hey Mary, 

I was able to locate the account that this is located under and authenticate it. I don't show that the email is locked but we can reset the password if you would like?

BarryR - U-verse Social Media Manager
6am - 3pm CST Tuesday - Saturday

Can't you duplicate what he did?

Message 16 of 20

Is anyone reading my messages? Especially The last one....can someone tell me how I can contact Barry ...see previous email for details...he fixed the problem last time!

Message 17 of 20
Tutor

For the fourth or fifth time in the past month, I am unable to login to my Yahoo/ATT email account... The prompt is telling me I am using the incorrect password (or username). But I KNOW this is wrong - I am using the correct password and username. What is going on..? And why does this keep re-occurring..? And please don't tell me to "clean my cache" or "use another web browzer" because I have tried all that and a few other things. This is DEFINITELY related to a Yahoo and/or ATT conflict because after 3-4 days I can login using the same old password and username... Is there anyone else out there with similar problems..?

Message 18 of 20
Contributor

anyone figuring out what to do with inability to login to att.net?

Message 19 of 20

Re: att.net Login Issue

I have been seeing the same problem across four of my units (desktop, laptop, Iphone, Ipad). As you noted this has happened for or five times in the last 6 months but it corrects itself usually in 24 hours, this time it has been 3 days and still not working.  I can still login via Yahoo but not using Outlook on my PCs or through IOS mail settings on my Iphone and Ipad. Cannot find out who to call to get results.

Message 20 of 20
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support