Protect yourself online
jflower_child's profile

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Thursday, June 6th, 2013 8:54 PM

Will existing email be saved when the new ATT-Yahoo webmail is implemented?

Will existing email be saved when the new ATT-Yahoo webmail is implemented? Specifically, will email in the Inbox and Sent Mail that have not been previously moved to folders be saved? If yes, is there a number, size, and/or date limitation?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

Hey there jflower_child!  The new design is basically a change in the look and feel.  You will still have access to your current messages.

Take a look at About our new webmail design where we have answers to many of the questions that folks are having regarding this change.

If you are interested we also have a great video here: The new AT&T Yahoo! webmail that provides an awesome overall navigation tour.  The article also provides additional details as to what has changed!

I hope you find this information helpful!  Smiley Happy  ~Delia

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I just changed to the new ATT-Yahoo Webmail and it appears that I have lost most of what was in my inbox. Everything prior to April 5, 2013 is gone.Can you tell me what to do or what happened to them?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

after moving to the new webmail I am finding that allot of my email are still in my inbox but I cant open them now. it gives me this message "There appears to be a problem loading the email" when I click on it. Any ideas on when this will be corrected? I have several I need to retrieve but this issue is stopping that.

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

Hello cwaldensr and 1aw!

Thanks for your feedback. 

Please click ATTCustomerCare and send a private message containing your name, email address, contact number and a good time for you to be reached.  Also include the browser, the browser version, and your connection type. A manager will contact you within 48 hours of receipt of your message!

~Delia

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

11 years ago

It seems that you also access your email on an email client application  like outlook  or smart phone  which has the settings to  allow you to leave a copy of messages on server  and delete from server  for specific day you like . If  this settings are not set enable   it will cause you missing email .

There is no change to your e-mail address or password, or to any of your messages, folders, contacts, or other content.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

11 years ago

It is due to compatibility issue . New mail format requires you to use Internet explorer version 9 or higher  . It would be best to access your email  using alternate browser like google chrome or mozilla firefox .  Let me know if it works Smiley Happy

Community Support

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

Hi cwaldensr,

I just wanted to check in and let you know that we received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

AT&T Customer Care link takes me a place to put a message in the forum.  It DOES NOT connect me with any AT&T tech. Where can I really get help with Yahoo email?

ACE - Expert

• 

34.6K Messages

7 years ago

@Brenda01, the link you clicked on is 3.5 years—and two forum redesigns—old.  Click on this @ATTHelpForums link to access the @ATTHelpForums profile page and click on Send Message.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.