Protect yourself online
mtv617's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, June 4th, 2014 7:34 PM

Where is the gear and print icons?

I have recently been updated to the new email.  I'm not fond of it.  Any help with the new email system tells me I can make some changes to my settings by clicking on the gear icon.  I don't have one.  I also don't have a print icon.  Please someone direct me to a Help section for the newest email changes!   I'm using IE9.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello mtv617, thank you for posting!

Do you have another browser you can try? It sounds like you might have a missing or outdated plugin, check for updates for Flash and Java.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Scholar

• 

251 Messages

10 years ago

@mtv617 wrote:

I have recently been updated to the new email.  I'm not fond of it.  Any help with the new email system tells me I can make some changes to my settings by clicking on the gear icon.  I don't have one.  I also don't have a print icon.  Please someone direct me to a Help section for the newest email changes!   I'm using IE9.

Gear icon ---- upper right corner

Print --- under More -- look for 3 dots

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

I updated Flash and reinstalled the most recent version of Java.  Still didn't work.  Tried it on IE9, Chrome, and Firefox.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

I'm attaching a screenshot of those buttons (Marked with red marker), are you not seeing them in your web mail?

attmet.JPG

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.