Helpful Links

Where is the gear and print icons?

Contributor

Where is the gear and print icons?

I have recently been updated to the new email.  I'm not fond of it.  Any help with the new email system tells me I can make some changes to my settings by clicking on the gear icon.  I don't have one.  I also don't have a print icon.  Please someone direct me to a Help section for the newest email changes!   I'm using IE9.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
Community Manager

Re: Where is the gear and print icons?

Hello mtv617, thank you for posting!

Do you have another browser you can try? It sounds like you might have a missing or outdated plugin, check for updates for Flash and Java.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Scholar

mtv617 wrote:

I have recently been updated to the new email.  I'm not fond of it.  Any help with the new email system tells me I can make some changes to my settings by clicking on the gear icon.  I don't have one.  I also don't have a print icon.  Please someone direct me to a Help section for the newest email changes!   I'm using IE9.

Gear icon ---- upper right corner

Print --- under More -- look for 3 dots

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

I updated Flash and reinstalled the most recent version of Java.  Still didn't work.  Tried it on IE9, Chrome, and Firefox.

Message 4 of 5
Community Manager

I'm attaching a screenshot of those buttons (Marked with red marker), are you not seeing them in your web mail?

attmet.JPG

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Having trouble with your email? Need to change your password? Has your email been hacked? Check out the links below for help! Don't Forget To Search The Forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support