What is my AT&T Access ID?

Highlighted
Contributor

What is my AT&T Access ID?

Is my at&t access ID my email address or is it my forum log in name?

Message 1 of 19

Re: is at&t access ID my email address or is it my forum log in name

Your AT&T Access ID should be the email address tied to your AT&T account. (The one you created when you signed up for your HSI account.)
Message 2 of 19
Employee

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 19
Employee

An Access ID is an id that you would create by going through a registration on the main att.com site. This type of id would allow you to have multiple accounts (U-Verse, wireless, etc..) connected to one user id. If you do not have multiple accounts, it wouldn't be necessary to create an Access ID. The at&t email address that you would have created during the set up of your U-Verse internet, which is also known as your member id, can also be used as a log in to view your account on att.com.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 19
Contributor

My att.net email was created years before when I had ATT as my internet.  I do not remember it nor the answers to the security questions.  What do I do?

Message 5 of 19
Contributor

i do not the number

Message 6 of 19
Contributor

I AM ON AUTO PAY.  NEW CREDIT CARD NUMBER

Message 7 of 19
Contributor

need to change card number for payment

Message 8 of 19
Contributor

i need billing change

Message 9 of 19
Contributor

I did not have a computer when this was installed. I did not have and do not have a valid email account registered with at&t. trying to register to pay past due account but cant gain access.

Message 10 of 19
Tutor

I am trying to pay my bull online.  I do not have any other accounts except my wireless account for my cellphone.  This is the first time I am using this service.

Message 11 of 19
Tutor

I am still trying to pay my bill online.  May I give you my credit card here?

Message 12 of 19
Tutor

I would like to pay $ 46.33 on  account*** for wireless number **  using credit card 3***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 13 of 19
ACE - Master

For cell/wireless service, it's your wireless phone number.

For Uverse, it's your att.net email address.

At least that's how mine is.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 14 of 19
Tutor

My email address is *** in reference to the above account.

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 15 of 19
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having trouble with your email? Need to change your password? Has your email been hacked? Check out the links below for help! Don't Forget To Search The Forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support