Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Weird Log In Page

K-A
Teacher

Weird Log In Page

Where has the traditional email log in page gone? When I try to log in to my email account, I see a page with line after line of text. It reminds me of a page of DOS from years ago except the font is fancier. After I fill in my info and click on the sign in button, another page superimposes itself over the first making it very difficult to read and continue with the sign in process. I called 1-800-288-2020 and got no help. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Weird Log In Page

Relaunch your browser.

Try another browser for comparison.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
K-A
Teacher

I get the same page in Chrome and Explorer. It's not the page I used to get in both of those browsers. Thanks for trying.

Message 3 of 5
K-A
Teacher
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by K-A
‎02-22-2018 5:14 PM

I resolved the problem by deleting all browser history and cookies. The log in page looks and works now.

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 5
Teacher

IF I delete ALL browsing history /cache (HOW?) will I " loose'/ trash  pictures, etc. or JUST the titles' of those pages I  visited?

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support