Protect yourself online
turbo6go's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, May 29th, 2014 6:05 AM

Unable to expand inbox dimensions in new format.

Hello out there. I have not been able to find any references or articles that explain how to expand (on screen) the inbox section to it's fullest width.

I have been able to expel all the ads on the right panel, however, I have not found a way to expand the inbox to take up the blank right space.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

10 years ago

@turbo6go@  wrote:

Hello out there. I have not been able to find any references or articles that explain how to expand (on screen) the inbox section to it's fullest width.

I have been able to expel all the ads on the right panel, however, I have not found a way to expand the inbox to take up the blank right space.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

The space is not blank. The space is still reserved for an ad, there's nothing you can do about that, except block the servers where the ads are coming from, but that just leaves blank (unusable) space where the ad would be displayed had you not blocked it's server.

The best way to do away with the ads and get an interface that is user configurable is to use a third party email client to handle your email and stop using the website.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.