The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value.

The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value.

my email program (incredimail) suddenly refuse's to get my mail until i answer this question with a y/n. "The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value." I have to select yes then it gets the mail. help!

Message 1 of 3 (5,000 Views)
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author TheUSMale2
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value.

Take a look at this: http://support.incredimail.com/entries/21206946-How-do-I-correct-the-Error-Message-Certificate-chain...

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (4,993 Views)
Highlighted

Re: The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value.

the part about user name only (with out using email address) was the answer. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3 (4,988 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.