Protect yourself online
hallvw3's profile

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

Thursday, January 23rd, 2014 2:40 AM

The bold icon does not work in mail.

Bold icon works here, but not in the email program for Windows. How do I make the bold icon work?

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

There are several entries on the web from Windows 7 users who have "upgraded" to IE-11, experienced many problems, gone back to IE-10, and problems have disappeared.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

Adding yahoo.com to Compatibility View listing is a solution except then you cannot access any Mail Option except General. The Mail Options buttons for Block Addresses, Disposable Addresses, Mail Accounts, Filters, and POP & Forwarding are all inoperable until you remove yahoo.com from the Compatibility View listing. 

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

I am able to access them, but I see that my selection is about 2 lines below the cursor. IE 11 is the latest browser from Microsoft and Compatibility Mode is a work around for sited that haven't been optimized for it, or until Microsoft reverses some of their recent "innovations".

Dmitriy

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

The Windows 8.1 Update of April 8, fixed the icons being inoperable using IE.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

Sorry, bold, underline, and italics are still inoperable unless you add yahoo.com tp "compatibility view settings."

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Please select a form below to contact us. Due to unexpected volumes, it is taking us a little longer than we would like to respond to emails. Our current email response time is 3 business days.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.