Helpful Links

Spam? Quick links to AT&T's Spam Control

Employee

Spam? Quick links to AT&T's Spam Control

Looking to find out some information on spam and learn some security measures?  Check out -  We've Got You Covered!

Ways you can avoid email spam is also another great resource on this troublesome topic!

~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: Spam? Quick links to AT&T's Spam Control

We have many other self-help options available to you!  Please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Thanks!  ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Spam from David Banks, AT&T Consumer Marketing

I keep getting unsolicited snail mail from David Banks (AT&T Consumer Marketing) and I don't know how to take my address from his marketing list.  I talked with support but it seems they are only trained to handle email issues.  How do I get myself removed from the snail mail marketing list? 

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having trouble with your email? Need to change your password? Has your email been hacked? Check out the links below for help! Don't Forget To Search The Forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support