Set up Outlook 2010 email for another provider

Contributor

Set up Outlook 2010 email for another provider

I am attempting to set up an email account for another provider in Outlook 2010. I have changed all the appropriate settings for outbound email, but I get an "Error 553-From address not verified." This account receives emails without a problem, but I am unable to send. Ideas anyone?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (1,730 Views)
Former Moderator
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Set up Outlook 2010 email for another provider

[ Edited ]

jrpadar wrote:

I am attempting to set up an email account for another provider in Outlook 2010. I have changed all the appropriate settings for outbound email, but I get an "Error 553-From address not verified." This account receives emails without a problem, but I am unable to send. Ideas anyone?

Thanks!

jrpadar,

Welcome to the forum, I found two links that discuss this issue. The first is from Yahoo and the second by Outlook. I hope they will resolve your issue.

Error 553 Message Yahoo

Error 553 Message Outlook

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (1,698 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having trouble with your email? Need to change your password? Has your email been hacked? Check out the links below for help! Don't Forget To Search The Forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support