Explore & discover

Helpful Links

SPAM - I think.

Contributor

SPAM - I think.

I rec'd an email, in the Spam folder, which said:

ATT Security Team***

SUSAN, your password has been changed.

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, or phishing links etc.]

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by PoodleMom
‎06-21-2017 12:30 PM

Re: SPAM - I think.

It's spam, phishing!

All the links you provided above are all attempting to send mail to some place or someone called ***, whoever they are.  It's certainly not an ATT .net or .com address.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thanks for reply. 

Hope everyone is alert to this kind if deceit.

Message 3 of 4
Mentor

It is getting more and more common. Have to really look at the email address and sometimes even the headers to be sure. Hope it all works out for you. Spam is such a issue now days it seems. Always someone crooked and dishonest. Just think if they used their abilities to do good what a world it would be. Sad indeed. 

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support