Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Question regarding alltel.net email addresses - do they still exist?

Contributor

Question regarding alltel.net email addresses - do they still exist?

Hello.

I am trying to contact someone in the US state of Georgia who has an alltel.net email address. This is someone I had been planning on emailing since last year but am only getting round to doing it now.

I sent the email last Sunday.

I only discovered afterwards that AT&T bought out alltel earlier this year! I live in the UK so this was news to me.

I am concerned that the email address will no longer be active. I didn't receive a 'not delivered' email so it's possible the person has simply not replied yet, but I just wanted to check here if anyone knows the state of play regarding the status of alltel.net email addresses.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Tags (3)
Message 1 of 3
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Mockmaster
‎07-21-2016 2:47 AM

Re: Question regarding alltel.net email addresses - do they still exist?

Hello @Mockmaster,

The email address would not have changed. So provided that the person still uses that email address it should still be valid.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. Have email issues? Contact the Digital Assistance Center at 877-267-2988 and you can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Question regarding alltel.net email addresses - do they still exist?

Hi,

Thanks very much for getting back to me and answering my query.

I guess the person just has not replied yet.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!
Additional Support