Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Question regarding alltel.net email addresses - do they still exist?

Contributor

Question regarding alltel.net email addresses - do they still exist?

Hello.

I am trying to contact someone in the US state of Georgia who has an alltel.net email address. This is someone I had been planning on emailing since last year but am only getting round to doing it now.

I sent the email last Sunday.

I only discovered afterwards that AT&T bought out alltel earlier this year! I live in the UK so this was news to me.

I am concerned that the email address will no longer be active. I didn't receive a 'not delivered' email so it's possible the person has simply not replied yet, but I just wanted to check here if anyone knows the state of play regarding the status of alltel.net email addresses.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Tags (3)
Message 1 of 3
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Mockmaster
‎07-21-2016 2:47 AM

Re: Question regarding alltel.net email addresses - do they still exist?

Hello @Mockmaster,

The email address would not have changed. So provided that the person still uses that email address it should still be valid.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. Have email issues? Contact the Digital Assistance Center at 877-267-2988 and you can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Question regarding alltel.net email addresses - do they still exist?

Hi,

Thanks very much for getting back to me and answering my query.

I guess the person just has not replied yet.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support