Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Prodigy.net Email and Outlook 2016

Contributor

Prodigy.net Email and Outlook 2016

I have had my Prodigy.net email account since around 1992.  This has been my email contact for all banking and online bills since the beginning.  However, in the past two weeks - May 2018 - I can no longer access my email account via Outlook 2016.  I can log in online and read all of the email and send email.  The account is still active and functioning.  Just no longer connects to Outlook 2016.  Anyone have any idea what changed and how to get this back? 

Thanks to everyone.

Dave

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by dlmichael
‎05-25-2018 3:28 AM

Re: Prodigy.net Email and Outlook 2016

What kind of an error is outlook reporting?

Have you changed your outlook to use a secure mail key in place of the account password?  Read this.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support