Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Problems sending e-mails

Highlighted
Contributor

Problems sending e-mails

In order to send e-mails I have to disable by Kapersky protection.  This started when I renewed my protection subscription.

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by gtownann
‎07-27-2018 10:24 AM

Re: Problems sending e-mails

So why is this a email problem?  Sounds like your AV software is the culprit.  Maybe the AV rules were updated when you renewed that affected your browser in some way assuming you are using the webmail.   If using an email client app then maybe there's some kind of whitelist in that AV software to exclude that client app.   I recommend you contact Kapersky for assistance.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

This may be due to any antivirus application. Because antiviruses sometimes block few emails which may contain a malicious link. To get rid of this problem call in iCloud support number and ask them about the solution to this question.

Message 3 of 6
Contributor

I'm also having problems receiving e-mails.  Most come through fine but others I'm not receiving.  Seems like the ones from private senders aren't coming through.

Message 4 of 6
ACE - Expert

What's a "private sender"?  Again, are their any problems with that Kapersky AV stuff turned off?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6
Contributor

call your anti-virus provider.  They had to walk me thru the process but somehow outlook wasn't listed somewhere.  I added it, restarted the computer and now it's fine.

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!
Additional Support