Protect yourself online
BHC_Warehouse's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, November 12th, 2012 7:54 PM

Outgoing mail via "AT&T Servers" problem

Since 10/2/12 I've [and others] been unable to SEND mail via ANY of the AT&T servers [outbout.att.net, pop.att.yahoo.com, etc.] .  I can receive mail fine, but I've had to send mail via another acount.  I've seen other posting where almost all other users of Apple Mail [version doesn't matter] are having this problem as well as users of  other client; Why can not this problem be resolved?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

Hey there candt26. Please try this link (below) and be sure to choose the solution that applies to your system. Thanks so much! ~Delia

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB400290#fbid=6a0MBgPDtol

Former Moderator

• 

773 Messages

11 years ago

BHC_Warehouse,

Hello and welcome to the forum. Please follow the link below to work through a few possible solutions to correct this issue under Troubleshoot Email Account.

Email troubleshoot

Oh no that didn't work? Please send a private message by using the following link to one of our top notch ATTCustomer care agents and they will work with you directly to try and resolve this issue. Please include your name, email address, telephone number and the best time you can be contacted. Thank you so much.

Private Message

James

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

11 years ago

The links in your response don't work... I'd like to know how the original poster resolved their issue because I'm having the same.

Thank you

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.