Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Oath Terms of Service

Highlighted
Contributor

Oath Terms of Service

I have received several emails about signing onto Oath’s terms of service & AT&T states in the same email that nothing will change for AT&T. Do I sign onto the terms of service in the email I received?

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Smith2312
‎07-05-2018 12:46 PM

Re: Oath Terms of Service

I wouldn't.  I haven't heard of anyone actually getting emails about this so that might be phishing.  It usually comes in the form of a browser popup giving you a chance to accept, do it later, or dismiss the popup.  If you read the OATH TOS you might not ever want to accept anyhow (see this, particularly the section "Information You Provide to Us"). 

But it's all academic anyhow now.  You have already accepted their TOS by now simply by continuing to use the yahoo servers (through webmail or an email client app).

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support