Protect yourself online
papermaker's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, August 4th, 2019 10:03 PM

New e-mail contact list

AT&T has moved the contact list from it's original location to the right side of the e-mail page.  I have all my e-mail contacts there, but I cannot edit them nor can I include them in groups as before the change/update.  When going to the instruction page, the instructions tell you how to make these changes in the old format.  The new format does not have an edit key nor a way to include in groups.  Am I missing something?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

When you select a contact click the three dots to edit it.  Not sure you can much else to them.

Click the settings gear and near the bottom is an option to "give feedback".  Maybe you should.

Problems with the new contacts layout has been discussed before.  For example see this thread and this thread.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

But that's exactly the problem I've encountered -- those three little dots disappear, when a Contact is selected!!!

Expert

• 

15K Messages

4 years ago

@FlaGal34997 

I tried to answer in your other thread before seeing your post here.  If the three dots to bring up the edit/delete popup menu are missing then it's yet another feature of this new webmail contacts UI so again give feedback.  As I suggested in an update to my post in your other thread after reading yours here have you tried relaunching your browser or tried another browser for comparison?

Note no one however seems to be taking all these contacts problems seriously.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.