Protect yourself online
kerbli's profile

Mentor

• 

47 Messages

Wednesday, June 14th, 2017 7:33 PM

New ATT Home Page and email Your account data may be out of sync.

Ok...I am going Looney Tunes...or Am I?  Ever since ATT installed the New Home Page, I am going Bonkers!

1) Page display is forever--it reminds me of WIN 10

2) The New Home Page does NOT accomodate WIN 7 as stated

3) Since ATT/Yahoo EMAIL is "atteched" to Home Page, email display is extremely slow allowing for high CPU and RAM

4) Latest issue is email "Your account data may be out of sync"

I seriouslly doubt that that these issues will be resolved.

I am a member of the Loyalty program and with them for 20+ years.

Does anyone here have any adivice regarding these issues?  I would greatly appreciate...

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

What does the message "your account data may be out of sync" even mean? I had LOTS of problems yesterday with mail and other web sites loading. Cleared cache and cookies and got better but then when I went to log out of att.net email I got this message. Never seen it before. I recommended refreshing page, which does nothing.

Mentor

• 

47 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks for verifying...

Mentor

• 

47 Messages

7 years ago

Unfortunately no resolution to this issue...it's a crine...

Expert

• 

15K Messages

7 years ago

I don't have any solution for your sync problem, but there is a way get to your email (well, it's login at least) without going through the start.att.net page.  Go to start.att.net while remaining logged out.  Click Mail in the upper right.  Now save the link of the page or tab that comes up.  Use that link for future access.  It should then prompt you to log in.  Theoretically I would think if you are already logged in it may take you directly to the webmail.  I can't test that since, for some reason, for me. it never remembers I'm logged in.

Mentor

• 

47 Messages

7 years ago

I am grateful for your response.  Unfortunately, I did try that method,  but the new home page sits in the background.  The only way I found is logout of eMail/home page.  If I need to get back into email, the issues starts all over again.  Thanks again.

Expert

• 

15K Messages

7 years ago

You can log out directly from the webmail by mousing over the account name just to the left of the gear.  A popup menu will appear containing a sign out box that can be clicked.

Mentor

• 

47 Messages

7 years ago

That is  exactly what i do.  Then I get the "out of sync" message.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.