Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Need port 25 unblocked

Highlighted
Contributor

Need port 25 unblocked

I need outbound port 25 unblocked to be able to run my mail server. I just ordered Fiber Internet service along with 5 static IP address and intend to connect my own legitimate mail server to it.  

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by wabirdcharles
‎03-14-2019 9:45 AM

Re: Need port 25 unblocked

You can get 25 unblocked but I believe it costs $49 to do it.  Start by contacting ATT ConnecTech support.  That link shows a telephone number (866.294.3464) and the ConnecTech webpage.

...or you might get lucky and catch a unknowing tech support droid in a good mood to do it for free! Man Surprised

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Need port 25 unblocked

It took a 35 minute call to ConnecTech and I had to reiterate several times that I needed port 25 OUTBOUND open, not inbound.  Once the technician got with the program he was very efficient and now I'm set.

This issue is solved. 

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support