Protect yourself online
Mike2772's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, September 13th, 2016 1:35 AM

Need help with merged Yahoo email account, trying to changed password

My yahoo email has been hacked and is spamming my contacts. I am unable to change the yahoo email password as its merged with att. Please help

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Hey guys, I'm dealing with a hacked sbcglobal account.  The issue at hand is that I no longer have any service with AT&T and was brushed off by the reps who didn't even want to suspend or delete an account altogether.

Is there any way to get access or permanently wipe out hack sbcglobal account since I don't remember my user id and can't do reset conventionally.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I have forgotten my email password, as well as the answers to the security questions to reset my password. The website is not giving me the temporary password option. Tried to contact support via chat, but i have to login to chat with them and ofcoarse i cant remember my password. Can anyone help with who to get a hold of to access my email again?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Have had same bellsouth.net email account for 20 years. After Yahoo hack I change PWD through several circular yahoo/att links/phone calls. Moving to different tool and the saved PWD is not working and neither is 'additional' security questions/answers. SO, Went through something y'day, BUT after two calls and transfers, phone support couldn't help. Suggestion any one? Biggest problem is this email address IS NOT attached to tel# or att service.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Forgot password. Can't log into yahoo email. Last loged in november 2016 and security never set up on account. Not an att customer.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I need help to solve a big problem I have.  We have our work emails on an att.net account.  Starting yesterday we couldn't get the password to work.  Nothing changed on our end.  Account is now locked due to trying to reset password without the correct info.  It was set up so long ago we don't have the security questions (or they were changed by someone.)  Can I speak with someone to get this fixed?  We are desperate.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

It appears my Yahoo email was hacked.  When I clicked on "Trouble in Signing In", it brought me to the AT&T website.  I cannot recover my password nor my login ID.  Can you help?

Allen

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I need help.  On the 20th my email stopped accepting my password and it was set up so long ago that I don't have the security info.  This is for my business and I'm dead in the water.  Why does no one at att.net care?  Is this due to the Frontier merger?  Can someone help me?  I've called att.net and without an account they won't talk to me.  My account is the email with att.net.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

15u4kh.jpg

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

My yahoo email has been hacked since December.  I have tried many many times to change my password.  When I go to change it, the AT&T page pops up.  I have changed my password for AT&T thinking it would change my yahoo password but it does not happen.  I am at my wits end because yahoo tells me contact AT&T and AT&T tells me contact yahoo.  In the mean time my email is being hacked by people all over the world.  Now they have gotten into my amazon acct, square acct, facebook acct and ebay acct trying to change my password for those accts.  I have been to the AT&T store three times and been on the phone for over 7 hours at different time with them. They say they cannot fix it.  It is ruining my financial life.  I cannot even shut my yahoo account down.  Can anyone help me and give me a suggestion that I might not have tried? I am very close to hiring an attorney to sue both companies since they won't take responsibility and help me.  The problem with technical support with AT&T is they are all foreigners and you cannot understand one word they say.  I ask for someone in the US and it takes over an hour to get someone.  Then I get disconnected.  I am so sick of trying.  Please someone help.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I currently have a yahoo email Address that ends with sbcglobal.net I have not been able to acces it about 3 days now. I have changed the password successfully and it still won't let me login.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.