My child's account has been disabled

Teacher

My child's account has been disabled

I approved this account before the deadline - and as of today I discovered that my daughter's account has been disabled.  I went into my subaccounts and re-enabled it, but I still cannot login?  Anyone else?  How can I expedite this and get it back or is it gone forever?

Message 1 of 19 (3,718 Views)
Tutor
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: My child's account has been disabled

I just "fixed" my child's account - and the solution was really silly - I was going nuts with the same problem, approved the ATT parental consent and the yahoo parental consent.  Then I noticed from the yahoo "manage subaccounts" area that there was no password for the affected subaccount - I created a new password and the account is now active

Now if only I could change the preferred browser language from Spanish to English..... -

Message 16 of 19 (3,250 Views)
Contributor

at least you could get to your "manage subaccounts."  It won't take me anywhere when I hit that!  Glad YOUR problem is solved!

--still waiting...

Message 17 of 19 (3,025 Views)
Tutor
Solution
Accepted by ATTDelia (Employee)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

[ Edited ]

Adam42Kelly wrote:

I hope this helps. https://forums.att.com/t5/Email-Internet-Security/Parental-Approval-For-Sub-Accounts/m-p/3528717#M16...

This link worked for me.  I followed the directions and was skeptical about sending a message, but I did that yesterday.  I received no repsonse from them, but today I opened the original email reminder's link to give Parental permission thru ATT and signed onto ATT using my email and password and it went directly to my subaccounts like MAGIC!

I had discontinued SBC's DSL years ago, but have been using the free ATT accounts since then.  This worked.

Thank you Adam42Kelly!

Message 18 of 19 (2,293 Views)
Highlighted
Explorer

You can change the language for your subaccounts by:

1. logging into your subaccount

2. click "My AT&T", then "Profile"

3. Go to "User Information", edit it

4. Change Espanol to Ingles

Message 19 of 19 (1,424 Views)