07-18-2013 1:53 PM
I approved this account before the deadline - and as of today I discovered that my daughter's account has been disabled. I went into my subaccounts and re-enabled it, but I still cannot login? Anyone else? How can I expedite this and get it back or is it gone forever?
Solved by: Go to Solution.
07-24-2013 9:07 AM
I just "fixed" my child's account - and the solution was really silly - I was going nuts with the same problem, approved the ATT parental consent and the yahoo parental consent. Then I noticed from the yahoo "manage subaccounts" area that there was no password for the affected subaccount - I created a new password and the account is now active
Now if only I could change the preferred browser language from Spanish to English..... -
08-01-2013 5:40 PM
at least you could get to your "manage subaccounts." It won't take me anywhere when I hit that! Glad YOUR problem is solved!
- edited 09-26-2013 11:04 AM
This link worked for me. I followed the directions and was skeptical about sending a message, but I did that yesterday. I received no repsonse from them, but today I opened the original email reminder's link to give Parental permission thru ATT and signed onto ATT using my email and password and it went directly to my subaccounts like MAGIC!
I had discontinued SBC's DSL years ago, but have been using the free ATT accounts since then. This worked.
Thank you Adam42Kelly!
01-12-2014 10:23 PM
You can change the language for your subaccounts by:
1. logging into your subaccount
2. click "My AT&T", then "Profile"
3. Go to "User Information", edit it
4. Change Espanol to Ingles
Visit these related resourcesView Internet Account Help!