Protect yourself online
jchorley's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, December 20th, 2012 7:56 PM

Keeping @sbcglobal.net e-mail after service cancellation

I have several @sbcglobal.net email addresses, and currently am subscribed to Uverse TV, Internet and Phone.  I am considering cancelling service, but want to maintain the email addresses.  Is this possible?  I currently access my email exclusively through the yahoo web portal.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Moderator

• 

773 Messages

11 years ago

jchorley,

Here is a link I found that will hopefully put you in the right direction.

Existing Email after service cancelation

James

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

So, if I don't follow the instructions provided in the link (which is for removal of the addresses), and just cancel the service, my @sbcglobal.net addresses will remain in tack?

Former Moderator

• 

773 Messages

11 years ago

jchorley,

I would ask an ATTCustomer care agent just to be sure.  Please send a Private Message by using the link below and include your name, email address, phone number and the best time you can be reached and allow up to 48 hrs to be contacted. Thank you so much.

Private Message

James

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

This is a simple enough question to answer straight. Does the sbcglobal.net address cease or not?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Wow! No answer from AT&T in 5 months.

tta-isbackwards: what was your resolution?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

When I first got AT&T dsl about 9 years I was asked to integrate?my @sbcglobal.net account with an @yahoo.com account so that I could access the email via the web.? This apparently is all that is needed to maintain the @sbcglobal.net address.? I canceled my AT&T dsl internet about 4 months ago, and am still using my sbcglobal.net email account with no problems.
?
I guess the solution is to create an @yahoo.com email address and integrate it with your @sbcglobal.net email address.?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.