Helpful Links

Incoming / Outgoing mail servers stopped working

Highlighted
Teacher

Incoming / Outgoing mail servers stopped working

Incoming / Outgoing mail servers stopped working and I'm not able to use my email.  Please help!

Message 1 of 3
Community Support

Re: Incoming / Outgoing mail servers stopped working

This can occur for many reasons including a conversion from DSL to U-verse. The U-verse server uses different settings.

Be sure you are using the correct settings. The correct settings can be found in this article.

Server Settings

Also, this discussion might help. It provides step by step instructions on most commonly used email programs.

how to set up my email ?

If all your settings are correct, there might be an outage currently.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Tutor

Re: Incoming / Outgoing mail servers stopped working

I have done all of the above and my INCOMING emails into Outlook are not coming.  I need to TALK with someone to fix this.  Where is a number to call?

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having trouble with your email? Need to change your password? Has your email been hacked? Check out the links below for help! Don't Forget To Search The Forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support