Helpful Links

Inactive sbcglobal.net email SFPWD43

Contributor

Inactive sbcglobal.net email SFPWD43

I have talked to 5 different departments and a few more people within those departments and the answers are all useless.

My email account is inactive. I need a password to activate. Don't remeber it so need a new password but can't get one because email is inactive. Go figure!

I have talked to dsl, uverse, tech support for both, and web assistant center and all I get is we apologize for the inconvenience. Can someone help me?

I want to reactivate my old sbcglobal.net email. It is not free...i use to have to pay to have it and when i stopped paying it then it became inactive. Now I am told when service is cancelled u get to keep email for free yay you but not yay me because I am in limbo.

Help would be appreciated!
Message 1 of 19
Contributor

Re: Inactive sbcglobal.net email SFPWD43

My ATT.NET was hacked this morning and spam emails sent out to my adress book contacts. I could still use my account all day though........until one hour ago..Nnow it says I am inactive and I cannot get in OR change my password!!! I have been online looking for answers and they all require me to put in or reset my password which keeps getting rejected because it says I AM INACTIVE!!!!!!!! I have had no problems for 3 years until now........and how ridiculous that it said that you will email me with a reply when I CAN'T GET INTO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOU SAY IT IS DEACTIVATED....I have had to use someone else's email address to receive YOUR message to me...!!! AT&T,...PLEASE HELP ME>>>!!!!!!!!!!

Message 16 of 19
Highlighted

This is a simple enough question to answer straight. Does the sbcglobal.net address cease or not?

Message 17 of 19
Contributor

my account, which I have used more than 6 years went inactive from one day to the next last week.

that{word filter evasion} up. ????????????

Message 18 of 19
Contributor

Stacietoler@sbcglobal.net
Message 19 of 19
Share this topic
Announcements

Having trouble with your email? Need to change your password? Has your email been hacked? Check out the links below for help! Don't Forget To Search The Forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support