Helpful Links

I used to be able to send emails to groups by typing in the 'To' box

Contributor

I used to be able to send emails to groups by typing in the 'To' box

I used to be able to send an email to a group by starting to type the group name in the 'To' box. Now i have to go into contacts and get at the group list that way. This is cumbersome. Somehow, this changed about two days ago.

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: I used to be able to send emails to groups by typing in the 'To' box

Hello @ejkb 

It could be because Cookies and Cache were cleared, in this case the old behaviours will be coming back as you're using it and rebuilding them. Are you able to type in the whole name of the group in the "To" field so send them that way?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: I used to be able to send emails to groups by typing in the 'To' box

Sorry for the delayed response - I had trouble connecting back to this site. I switched to the latest Yahoo and was able to do all my groups again. Guess they don't want us using Basic Smiley Sad

Thanks for your help!!

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Having trouble with your email? Need to change your password? Has your email been hacked? Check out the links below for help! Don't Forget To Search The Forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support