Helpful Links

I'm receiving really old emails all of a sudden. What does that mean?

Highlighted
Scholar

I'm receiving really old emails all of a sudden. What does that mean?

What could have happened for me to be receiving old emails? I'm receiving old email notifications from facebook notifications and also emails that I sent to myself from a cooking website. These are emails that I already received months ago. Does it mean that my account has been hacked? I noticed the one common thread being that they are emails that are forwarded through my gmail email address. Can someone please help me out here. I'm worried that my account might have been hacked and what information may be in someone elses hands now. Thank you for reading this message.

Message 1 of 3
Former Employee

Re: I'm receiving really old emails all of a sudden. What does that mean?

Hello, 4mygirls!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're suddenly receiving old e-mails. This definitely doesn't sound normal, so go ahead and click here to send us a private message so we can investigate further.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Message 2 of 3
Scholar

I'm still having email issues.

I keep receiving old emails. They look like they're new emails but when I check the full header view, it shows how old the email is. I sent a pm to ATT but haven't received a response. I don't know how to fix this and it's so time consuming to go through all the emails to get to the important ones. I would appreciate some help with this issue. Thank you

Kathi

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Having trouble with your email? Need to change your password? Has your email been hacked? Check out the links below for help! Don't Forget To Search The Forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support