I have had a free sbcglobal.net address for years and now I can't log in!!!

Contributor

I have had a free sbcglobal.net address for years and now I can't log in!!!

I have used an sbcglobal.net address for years that I now can't access as of today.  I get the error message: Invalid ID or Password. Please try again using your full Yahoo ID.   I can't log in to the help section to reset it because I don't have a zip code that it is associated with.  I'm not terribly savvy about this stuff and I desperately need access to this account or I need to know if it's been hacked or something!  A lot of things like banking etc. is in there.  Can anyone help?  I'm really freaking out!

Message 1 of 3 (4,051 Views)
Former Moderator
Solution
Accepted by ATTDelia (Employee)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: I have had a free sbcglobal.net address for years and now I can't log in!!!

[ Edited ]

KarinHansen,

Hello and welcome to the forums. I have a link below that will hopefully get you on the right track, from trouble shooting your Email to resetting your Email passwords it's all there.

Email trouble

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (3,913 Views)
Contributor

Re: I have had a free sbcglobal.net address for years and now I can't log in!!!

I have the same issue.  I think my account was recently hacked because my smartphone no long has access.  It has security questions that were created probably when the account was created over 10 years ago.   Is there some way to reset the password. The account just says locked but will not accept the password and locks again.

Message 3 of 3 (2,950 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.