Protect yourself online
Kbmehrens's profile

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

Friday, May 17th, 2013 2:34 PM

I cannot access a Sub Account, cannot change password, Cannot contact ATT for help

my email was compromised on tuesday. Since Wed AM I cannot log onto my email using a web broswer or my email programs on my divises. I cannot get ANY help from att, or Yahoo. I cannot change my password. The sub account was showing as disabled, and I changed to enable. That did not help.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Moderator

• 

773 Messages

11 years ago

Kbmehrens,

Here is some information for regaining control of your email account.

My AT&T email account may have been hacked, phished, or compromised

Some information on free email accounts.

Learn about your free att.net email account

Tried all the above information and still can't gain access, try sending a private message to our ATTCustomer care department by using the next link. Please include your name, an accessible email address, phone number and the best time to be reached, please also allow up to 48 hours for a representative to contact you after sending your message.

Private Message

James

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Need help gaining access to my hacked email. So far AT&T / yahoo have been no help.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have forgtooen the passowrd to my att.net email account, and don't remember the answers to the security questions. This account is linked to my husband's account, but the email address on that account was for his old bellsouth.net address that was hacked, and we cannot acces it to get a new tempprary password sent. Is there a live person anywhere we can contact? 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.