Protect yourself online
wobeck's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Thursday, November 16th, 2017 6:54 PM

I can't log in to my AT&T account

I only have an e-mail account and I don't know if this is the right place to ask my question.

My email stopped working and said I need to update my password. I tried to log into myatt.com, but I don't remember my username or password. I clicked on "forgot username", but it sent it to my email, and I cannot receive my email.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I also have not been able to access my email account after attempting to change my password. I have called tech support, who told me this is a wide-spread problem which would be resolved in 48 hours--that was a week ago; I have contacted them on Messenger, and they told me they would look into it. It has now been almost 2 weeks. I can't remember the answers to my security questions (I thought I knew, but ended up locking myself out of the account), but can't figure out how to get in contact with anyone in regards to helping me with this either.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Around 4 months ago, my email password inexplicably just seemed to change and now what I believed to be my password will not work. I can still access the email on my phone because it has stayed logged in on the iPhone mail app. I need to be able to get into my yahoo mail on my desktop computer. I have tried the reset password, but this will not work as I don't remember the answer to one of my security questions from 6 or so years ago as the answer has changed since then. I do not see an option to have a password snail-mailed anywhere. If this is an option, I will gladly try it. I need to get into this email on my desktop computer for multiple reasons, but am unable to. There are no stores in my area that help with email support, so I need someone to help me with this online.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I want out of this contract. I thought Comcast was bad but ATT is worse. Every time I go to my Email it says my password is wrong and I have to do a new one and then I go in a few days later and it says it doesn't work. If you don't like this censored Email terrible

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I did not remember the exact answers to my security questions. 

I am not allowed in.

Can you mail me a temporary password?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same for me.  I get the att sign when I get on the computer but when I hit mail it comes up yahoo.com.

Cannot get into the att mail.  I had this problem about a year ago and when yahoo grabbed my email it prevented me from getting my email on my iphone unless I got the yahoo app which I do not want. I can't remember what I did then.

I don't know how this is happening and what I can do.  Any suggestions?

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I get the following the message when trying to log into my email

Not Found on Accelerator

Description: Your request on the specified host was not found. Check the location and try again.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.