Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T

Community Support

How to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T

Email_Support_o.jpgAT&T Sign in & Password Reset 

You are here because you can't sign into your email or you forgot one of your many passwords. Resetting your password is one of the fastest solutions. Let's get started!

Heads Up: It is recommend that you use your member ID  to sign in. Find Your ID Now

How To Change Your Password

Go to www.att.com or use the myAT&T app:

1. Login to the myAT&T app, scroll and select "My plans & features"
  2. Hit the "plus" button next to your service and select "Manage my network & email"
  3. Select "Change Email Password"

Email Password Screenshots.jpg

Note: If you are still unable to login after resetting your password, wait 12 hours for the system to update and try again.

Email Tips & Troubleshooting Solutions 

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 129
Contributor

Re: How to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T

Huh.

Message 121 of 129
Contributor

I tried that.

Message 122 of 129

I have been trying to login to my att.net account for 3 months. The tech people can't help me at all. They are more confused than I am. They have switched me from department to department. They clearly are in over their heads. They promised to call me back last night and did not! They have given me temporary pass codes 5 times and none of them will grant me access to my email. Once they started doing that, my email stopped coming to my cell phone. Each time I call they try to sell me something. While on hold they were trying to sell me coffee!!!! I don't drink coffee!!! Someone HELP! Tomorrow I will contact my State Public Service Commissioner, we are on a first name basis & I will have his office do all this work that I have been doing.

Message 123 of 129

I have been trying to login to my att.net account for 3 months. The tech people can't help me at all. They are more confused than I am. They have switched me from department to department. They clearly are in over their heads. They promised to call me back last night and did not! They have given me temporary pass codes 5 times and none of them will grant me access to my email. Once they started doing that, my email stopped coming to my cell phone. Each time I call they try to sell me something. While on hold they were trying to sell me coffee!!!! I don't drink coffee!!! Someone HELP! Tomorrow I will contact my State Public Service Commissioner, we are on a first name basis & I will have his office do all this work that I have been doing.

Message 124 of 129
Contributor

Hi, I can't log in to my email that I have used for some 20 years or more. I have followed all the crap instructions that you have given and still I am unable to log into my email. Why???????????????

Message 125 of 129
Contributor

I have a user Id  and a password.  I am not changing it again because I just now have At&T and Direct TV accounts with the same password.  The problem is...it will take my password, then say "hang on we're almost there"...and circle for ever and a day.  No one seems to have an answer.  How am I supposed to get information on my account? 

Message 126 of 129
Contributor

Re: How to Reset your Email Password using myAT

I cannot access AT&T's website either. Unable to pay my bill.
Message 127 of 129
Contributor

I am unable to use the MYATT app. When attempting to log in I get a gray screen and an endless revolving blue circle. THree times I have waded through the telephone "support" process, getting different depts all unable to assist me. I repeatedly ask for tech support and am shifted to a variety of places, none of which are tech support!

I pay all my bills online thus my computer is not at fault here. I have tried with a variety of operating systems, Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft . Very disappointing in a company as large as ATT.

Message 128 of 129
Contributor

asdfascv 

Message 129 of 129
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support