Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T

Community Support

How to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T

Email_Support_o.jpgAT&T Sign in & Password Reset 

You are here because you can't sign into your email or you forgot one of your many passwords. Resetting your password is one of the fastest solutions. Let's get started!

Heads Up: It is recommend that you use your member ID  to sign in. Find Your ID Now

How To Change Your Password

Go to www.att.com or use the myAT&T app:

1. Login to the myAT&T app, scroll and select "My plans & features"
  2. Hit the "plus" button next to your service and select "Manage my network & email"
  3. Select "Change Email Password"

Email Password Screenshots.jpg

Note: If you are still unable to login after resetting your password, wait 12 hours for the system to update and try again.

Email Tips & Troubleshooting Solutions 

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 128
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: How to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T

I keep getting my email hacked.  Please help me reset my password

Message 106 of 128

Customer service is a joke. After talking to Robocop I am put on hold, then bounced around for twenty minutes I get people who don't speak English very well. This has been going on for two months. AT&T doesn't have any trouble when it comes to billing me.

Message 107 of 128
Tutor

Having the same issues again. I cleared the cache, changed password now it say unable to contact server. Our sub accounts work, this is frustrating as I can't change emails from online bills without having access to this account. Any phone number I can call?

Message 108 of 128

want to reset my bellsouth password

Message 109 of 128

how do I reset my bellsouth email password?

Message 110 of 128

can't get a reply if I can't get to the email

Message 111 of 128
Contributor

I need to se up my email for I do not have one and cannot  get mail

Message 112 of 128
Contributor

how do you reset your password

Message 113 of 128
Contributor

I am a long time AT&T subscriber.  I can no longer gain access to my business e-mail account at sbcglobal.net.  The account will not recognize my current password and even then I have tried to use any and all passwords that I can remember ever having used with an e-mail account, but to no avail.  Still do not have access.  And I cannot seem to get any help with this through either SBCglobal, AT&T, or Yahoo.  I would be happy just to abandon this account, but first I would need to send out an e-mail blast to most of my contacts, informing them of my new e-mail address.  Which, of course, I am unable to do, because I cannot access the account and it's contact list.  I am preparing to severe all ties with AT&T and Yahoo because of this issue.

Message 114 of 128
ACE - Expert

Yahoo won't help you it's an att account.  SBCglobal won't help you because it doesn't exist (contrary to people posing on the internet as sbcglobal help for a charge).  And Att suggests the first thing you try to do is change your password (not announcement near top right of this page).  But I suggest you do it with Forgot ID/Password.

I am preparing to severe all ties with AT&T and Yahoo because of this issue.

FWIW you could continue to use att as your ISP for internet access.  No one says you have to use that access to att's email service.  Just find an decent one (read reviews) that has more privacy than yahoo, aol, gmail, and hotmail/outlook (read terms of service), includes support you can contact, and who's only business is email.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 115 of 128
Tutor

This is not a ATT.COM EMAIL ISSUE. IT IS A SBCGLOBAL.NET ISSUE

Message 116 of 128

Thanks for your info, however, all I want is to have my EMAIL back!  Miguel 

Message 117 of 128
ACE - Expert

@BLUE1SAL said:

This is not a ATT.COM EMAIL ISSUE. IT IS A SBCGLOBAL.NET ISSUE

There is no difference!  Sbcglobal.net is an att (legacy) account.  It's just that the legacy accounts a problematic these days due to the decision by att to unmerge them from yahoo.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 118 of 128

Re: How to Reset your Email Password using myAT

My problem has to do with totaling losing my e-mail address.  I have just lost over 125 contacts and no way to re-establish them.  No help at all from ATT technical support.   
Message 119 of 128
Contributor

I cannot log into  my email. I   keep putting in my password and email address correctly but it tells me not correct. Can you please help me recover or possibly reset it.

Thanks

Betty

ks

Betty

Message 120 of 128
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support