Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How to Manage your Email using the myAT&T app

Community Support

How to Manage your Email using the myAT&T app

Check out more features on myAT&T.

How to Manage your Email

1. Login, scroll, and select “My plans & features”
  2. Hit the “plus” button next to your service and select “Manage my network & email”
  3. Select “Create or manage email”

Slide19.JPG

-ATTU-verseCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author Community Support
Accepted by ATTU-verseCare
‎11-06-2015 9:40 AM

Re: How to Manage your Email using the myAT&T app

You can Manage your Email using the myAT&T appSimply login and follow the steps below. Log on to app. Select My plans & features. Hit the “plus” drop down button dropdownbutton.JPGnext to your Internet service. Select Manage my network & email.

For more information about your email, feel free to contact @ATTU-verseCare.Send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!
Additional Support