Protect yourself online
erick_m's profile

Mentor

• 

21 Messages

Tuesday, January 15th, 2013 6:27 PM

How do I setup a subaccount for my email?

I want to add another email account to my service.  I set up a primary email address, but need another one for personal use.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

1.7K Messages

11 years ago

When you're a primary account subscriber to AT&T Yahoo! Broadband, you can create up to 10 sub accounts at no extra cost. Sub accounts can be easily managed and given to family members, roommates, etc. Each sub account comes with its own email address and has a home page that can be customized.

To create a sub account, it can be done by following the instructions below.

Add, Edit, Suspend, or Delete a Sub Account

To manage your sub account, follow these steps:

1. Log in to myAT&T.
  2. From the myAT&T tab, located at the top of the page, hover over the Profile link, and then select Manage Sub Accounts.
  3. To add a Sub Account, select the Add a Sub Account link and follow the steps to create the account.
  4. To manage a Sub Account, select Edit, Suspend, Remove Suspension, or Delete for any sub accounts listed by selecting the appropriate link. Follow the steps to complete your action.

Important Information about Sub Accounts

• Only the primary account owner can create sub accounts. If you are not the primary account owner, you will not see the Create New Sub Account link.
  • A primary account owner can have up to 10 active sub accounts and/or 10 suspended sub accounts (for a total of no more than 20).
  • After 90 days, suspended accounts are automatically deleted.
  • Additional steps may be necessary when creating a sub account for a child under age 13.

Recommended Thread

What is the maximum number of email accounts I can have with U-verse ?

by ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am trying to set up a sub account for my husband.  I have filled out every space and when I hit the SAVE button, it scrolls back to the top of the form.  There are no "red flags" marked or anything so I don't know what I'm doing wrong to set up this account!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

The first step does not work - 

** From the myAT&T tab, located at the top of the page, hover over the Profile link, and then select Manage Sub Accounts.**

When I hover over Profile,  "Manage Sub Accounts" is not in the list.

I notices those instructions were from  April 6, 2015, so likely out dated.  What's the best way to delete  Sub Account that is no longer used?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.