Protect yourself online
slhudson's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 7:47 PM

How do I get our IP unblocked?

I am having trouble contacting anyone about our IP being blocked.  I have tried all of the links in the forums and they seem to be dead.  I have also forwarded emails to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net but never hear anything back.  We are a church and rely on communicating with our members through email but all of our members with @att or @sbcglobal have been blocked.  This is the error message that I get:  553 5.3.0 alph156 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 198.21.5.207 >_is_blocked.For assistance forward this email to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net.

Can you help me straighten this out?

Thanks,

Steve

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hey @slhudson,

We have sent you a private message and look forward to working with you to get this sorted.

ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks for your response. I just looked into our “blocked” messages area and there weren’t any! It seems that someone on your end has already cleared up the issue without making me aware of it. Many thanks!

Thanks,

Steve 

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

7 years ago

That is great news, @slhudson. Glad the issue has been addressed and thanks for being the best part of the community forum.

-ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.