How can I change the Subject of an forwarded email

Contributor

How can I change the Subject of an forwarded email

I have the new email service which has the conversation thread which is very nice. Something that I was able to do with the old email was change the Subject of an email bewfore replying or forwarding. There are times when I wish to use all the email addresses listed in the cc to address another subject. Opening an older email with these email adresses and changing the Subject makes this easy. I can not do this with the new full featured email. Also copying and pasting addresses does not seem to work either. How can I change the Subject in an email before forwarding or replying?

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: How can I change the Subject of an forwarded email

Hello @sttedesco Thank you for your question!

I have conversations enabled. When I click on "forward" and the new email with the blank "to" field appears, I have a subject right under, and I can change it just by clicking and typing in that line, here is the screenshot:

I hope it works for you. Please let us know if you still need help.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having trouble with your email? Need to change your password? Has your email been hacked? Check out the links below for help! Don't Forget To Search The Forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support