Protect yourself online
psychoskier's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, February 21st, 2017 9:37 PM

How can I change my email password?!?!?!?!?!

My yahoo email account is sending spam out but I can't change the password in the account center. Whenever I try, it refreshes the page and does nothing. I've tried resetting it on the login page but my email address apparently is not valid even enough I can sign in _-.-. The interface and the bugginess of Yahoo email is making me reconsider using my yahoo email anymore.

I don't even know where to post this question because the forums don't have a section for yahoo email, only a help center that doesn't help and no customer service phone number which is stupid not to have but I guess with all the bugs in yahoo email, the company doesn't want to handle it.

My email is [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]if yahoo support is here somewhere....

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

7 years ago

Is it an att.net email or yahoo.mail?

If it's an att.net email, go to att.com  to change the password.

If it's a yahoo.mail, just click on forgot password and see what are your options. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

It is a yahoo email address. I've tried to use the forgot password window where it asks you to put the user id and last name but it says my user id and last name combination cannot be found.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.